Something you enjoying doing outdoor

Hi, my blog friends!

Today, I’m going to talk to you about what I like to do when I go out.

As I’ve said in previous blogs, I don’t have a great relationship with my parents, so I usually go out with my friends. Usually, we go to a shopping center (Costanera Center or Arauco Park) and browse through all the stores that interest us, reviewing everything we don’t like and sometimes criticizing the color of the clothes or the fit of the clothes.

The places I've visited most often since I arrived in Chile.

I don’t choose to go out when I don’t have anything to do, but I enjoy the moments when I walk and listen to music. I think walking without listening to music is a very boring thing. I can even say that my desire to go out drastically decreases if I can’t listen to music on the road.

The song I listened to on the way to school today.

Just two weeks ago I accompanied my friend to buy a suit. That style is quite nice and can be casual but also looks quite formal. But we searched a lot of stores before we saw this one good-looking style, and we kept reviewing it while browsing other stores.

This is all for today, I hope you enjoy it.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice