Last blog

 Hey, classmates, this is the last blog in the section. I think I enjoyed it so much because I write so much about my life and can tell you about something interesting.

I think this semester was so difficult for me because I needed to do homework all the time, I had one evaluation after another, and I felt like I didn't enjoy my life. But the subject I enjoyed so much in this semester is "computational tools.", I find this funny; actually, I didn't like the first evaluation because we need to edit a video about us and need to have a "history". I find this so difficult for me because I don't know how I can tell something about me in the video, but after that, we need to invent a money bill, and I think it was so, so funny. My bill is about the British Museum and the objects that were stolen and exhibited.
    
    

Actually, I hate "design project management", I know this subject is so important for us and is useful too, but I can't understand the teacher (maybe because this is so humanistic?), so I had my worst mark in there (which isn't a reed mark). After this evaluation, I work with my friends, we always work together, and I think we work better when we are a team. The best time in the semester is when I know I had a good mark in one evaluation in "introduction to research" (we need to write an essay) and I'm one of the best grades he has obtained as a section (I say I didn't expect so much, although I've read a lot of papers, but I know I'm not good for writing).

In the next semester I hope I have a good mark in all subject and can be more relax.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor