A show I saw.

Hello everyone, today I going to teel you about a show I´ve been to. In February of 2023 I went with my friend to Fesiluz, this is a show about the light and culture Chinese. We have decided to do our lantern, I did a hexagonal lantern and this going to have some design about Dunhuang (some person), she did a four-cornered lantern and is going to have some design about a rabbit (because this year in Chinese culture is a rabbit year).

Fesiluz

I thing is so difficul to do this, because I have to cut a peper and the paper is small too (the size like 15x10cm) and the person have so much detail. I have do this for a few months and in the process I hand began to hurt because I need be so careful to cut because the line is so tiny too.

Some person I want the stick to the lantern
One of the six person
The process finish


After that, we say we need to go there wering traditional Chinese clothes beacuse is something about the Chinese culture, so we dress Hanfu to go there and use the lantern to take some ficture.

My lantern and friend´s lantern

I dress a Hanfu and use the lantern
I think this was a amezing show because some peoplo take photo with me and they ask me if I dress the traditional Chinese, I feel I have promoted the beauty of Chines culture abroad.





Comentarios

  1. i love that you went with traditional clothes, itz amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg Hanfu look really beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. sounds like a beautilful experience, i loved the ambient that all elements created✨

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Looks cool. I saw some amazing lanterns in China, especially in Guangzhou and some of the water villages in Guangdong.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor