A Chilean Lankmark

Hi FAU bloggers:

Today I going to talk to you about a Chilean building, the San Cristóbal Hill. The first time I visited there with my parents, we hiked the hill because we wanted to do some exercises. I´m not a Christian but I think is so beautiful the Statue of the Virgin Mary. 

Actually, I go with my friend frequently because I feel we need to do some exercise, so we go hiking and usually, we go down in the elevator. I´m so afraid of heights so every time when I take that, I feel we will stop in mid-air. But I can see beautiful scenery in the elevator, I take a lot of photos in there.

Elevator


I don´t take photos of something bigger, usually, I take some flowers, I think the small flower you can find in the process is so beautiful.

Flower
Flower


Actually, there are railcars for down the mountain, but this always can't be used. I just used them one time for all my life, which was in 2019 with my cousin.

Railcars


See you next time!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor