Someone interesting tat you follow on Social Media

One interesting person I follow is PP Krip Amnuaydechkorn, a Thai actor/singer who is also a brand ambassador for Balenciaga, with Isabelle Huppertl (French actress) and Michelle Yeoh (Malaysian actress) as brand ambassador too.
Photo in Balenciaga Brand Ambassador

I followed him when he acted in his second TV series, "Tell Sunset About You" (2020), a love story between two boys, Teh (played by Billkin) and Oh-aew (played by PP) (there was a second season of the series, but I heard from others that the second season was not very good, so I never bothered to watch it).
Picture of "Tell Sunset About You"


I follow him because I think he's gorgeous (I don't know if that's the right word for him) and I get the feeling of watching him grow up. He used to update a lot on ins and I got the feeling of watching him improve little by little and slowly reach his goals.
His ins


I also hope he continues to be the same person I have seen grow; I wish him the best for the future.

Thanks for following this blog and see you next time!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor