Someone

Hey bloggers, today I'm going to talk to you about an important person in my life.


When I was little, I lived in China with my uncle (who was not a nice person because he got angry easily) and sometimes he beat me because I didn't understand my homework. I always felt that he did this to me because I wasn't his son and maybe I was an extra burden to him.


Honestly, I don't have a good relationship with my parents because they were absent from my childhood and I don't understand what they wanted me to be. My mom is also a person who gets angry easily and she lashes out at me when she's not happy with me, for example, clothes (she doesn't want me to buy more hanboks because she says it doesn't look like something normal person would wear), hair (she says that a man shouldn't have long hair), skincare (a few years ago I bought a lot of skincare products, and she also says that why would a guy need skincare), and so on.


The most important person to me in Chile is my "sister", who is not a blood sister to me, but just a very close friend of mine. A few years ago, her mother was a good friend of my parents, so I used to go to their house to hang out with her. Her likes and dislikes were very similar to mine, we liked to read similar books, had similar hobbies, loved similar TV shows, etc.


When I was in high school, when my parents scolded me, I would go to her house and talk to her about my problems or my confusion. I felt like her place was a "safe place" for me, a "safe haven". I didn't have to be careful about whether or not she would like what I was doing, and I didn't have to be nervous about the appropriateness of what I was saying (and, of course, there were some things that I knew I couldn't say out loud).

2019, when we go to Pucon


Now that she's working in Los Angeles, we don't see each other very often, but we tweet each time because we know we'll reply to each other when we see it. She's going back to Santiago at the end of the month, and we're going to celebrate with a hot pot dinner. She said she's going back to China in January, so hopefully we'll be able to travel around China with our friends.

Comentarios

  1. hot pot dinner sounds delicious, i hope you could enjoy with your sister and make more great memories.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor