Book

Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you about a book I recommend you read. One of them I finished, and the other I have not yet, maybe I will start them again. 

The first book is Fahrenheit 451, written by Ray Bradbury and the genre is science fiction and dystopia. Honestly, this is one of the books I finished reading in Spanish because this is a complementary reading for the school, and people say this is such a funny book. It is an interesting book because the situation in the book is similar to the situation in reality; people do not read a book on paper and just get information on the internet. Of course, I think we're never going to have this extreme situation (burning books), but maybe we need to feel the touch of paper books again and put the technology object aside. We need to be more rational and not believe all the things that the video tells us (TikTok). We are some independent people, and we have different lifestyles; don't let the short video brainwash you.


The other book is Crime and Punishment, written by Fyodor Dostoevsky, the genre is fiction. This book I didn't finish because the characters names are hard to remember (one is a Russian name), and sometimes they use a word that I can't understand. I feel this is an interesting story because the major character kills someone in the first part, suffers for the rest of the story, and you can know why he killed this person. The story has so many descriptions of the spiritual world of the protagonist that you can feel the same emotions as him. I think when I read this book, I had a spiritual journey with all the characters because Dostoevsky described all the mentalities in the book.

These two are very classic book. I hope you can feel happy when you read them.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor