An Interesting Trip

Hi dear blogger. Today I will tell you about the travel I had in April 2019.

It was Holy Week, my parents and their friends wanted to go to a spa, so they drove me to Pucon. We went there around noon on Wednesday, and was almost nighttime when we got there, and on Sunday we drove back.

Hot spring

The sky was amazing, and I captured many small flower end routes. None of them are famous, but they are all beautiful and convey the idea of showing your best self anywhere.



Our accommodation was beautiful, particularly in the morning. Our eyes were facing the lake, and we could feel the bracing feeling of the wind blowing over us. The photos from the beach and waterfall visit remind us of nature's magic and beauty.

Monte Verde
The morning we saw
Vallarrica National Park

It was a wonderful trip, but I have never felt that way again after this. Maybe it was my best friend who went along with me when I first went, so it made me feel this way.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor