Somepart

Hi blogger, nice to see you again. Today I'm going to tell you about some place I want to visit again in Chile.

Actually, I don't have visit a most place in Chile, but a some place I want to go again is Valle Nevado. This is a place to skate in snow, and you can book a hotel to stay on the mountain. When I first went there I'm so happy because I was never seen a snow let alone play with snow, the only drawback is that the mountain road is really difficult to drive up, and I can also get carsick.

When driving up the mountain in 2021

The mountain road

I don't remember when is my first time in there, maybe 2016? I was gone there again in 2021, with some friends and is so beautiful place!! This trip I didn't play the skate, we just walk in there and play with a snow.

Bracelet when we buy the ticket

Walk in snow

I

I think all the people need to see this place! If I can, I want to spend the rest of my life there (maybe some time I want to walk in the city, but I don't think is’s difficult to drive down the mountain).


The picture I took

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor