Top 5 activities

I took a break last week, I think this is very helpful for our physical and mental health. Honestly, I didn´t see anything about the university because I feel that is so stressful, of course, I finished some homework but not all of them. I want to tell you about some activities I have done in the past week:

1- See K-Drama
I saw  4 K-Drama in last week they all are BL (boys love) series, one of them is "The Eighth Sense" the main character have depression because he saw his brother die in front of him, I feel this drama is so artistic because the tone of the drama is base in this role, this take me feel his mood more. The drama don´t only tells the love between them, also makes me feel the depression may happen to anyone around us.
Poster of The Eighth Sense


2- Celebrete friend´s birthday
In Wednesday of last week, my best friend was celebrete her 20 and she made her birthday cake, this was delicious, of couse, we drink some wine with our parents and I think I´m not bad in drinking, may also be I didn´t drink so much red wine. Honesly I can´t feel any diference between all red wine, I say maybe one is more sour and the other is more bitter? I don´t know.
All this cake is made by her


3-Do skin care
I thinks I do skin care every day (apply face cream), but I haven´t put on a mask for a long time, before going to college I usually use all product for example mask, essence, face cream, etc. I think I need to do sakin care because a few months ago I go to do a skin test in Parque Arauco and the test say my skin have a 25 year old and I just have 20!! So I decided to start taking care of my skin.


4-Drink
One day I go with my best friend and her friends to drink in Bar Buena Barra, I has drink a "green day", it´s not bad, maybe is because this drink no smell of alcohol, its taste like a mix between lemon and orange. After I drinking this, we ordered a Terremoto (because is September and Homeland Holidays) honesly I didn´t love that, maybe it´s taste a alcohol and I don´t like when a wine taste an alcohol.
The drinks we ordenred


5-Take a photo
The last time when I take a photo (selfie) to post in Instagram was in 2022 so in this holidays I decided to take some photo to post, maybe before I was take the photo with a camara and now I take them in my phone, I feel I looks different from before. I think this was a good experience because I need to do everything and I can modify everything to archive the effect I want, I change the light (color and brightness) and change my dress.
My selfie

See you next time!



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor