All Time Top 5

I love listening to songs and, usually I listen to the songs in Chinese, a few years ago I listened to K-Pop too, but I feel tired of listening to them because you can see some new songs and you need to follow them all the time.


One of the song I love is "Womxnly" by Jolin Tsai which is included in the album "UNGLY BEAUTY" in 2018, this song is Mandarin Pop and have a story behind the song. The story is about a young boy, he is gay and his classmate bullying him for a few years and he finally decides to suicide. The lyrics I love are "The world is sinful, you aren´t" and "Which rose don´t have the thorns", I think the song is so powerful because in China is normal to discriminate a someone different from you so Jolin published song and say you aren´t the problem. 
Album "Ugly Beauty"


Some new song I have added to my song list is "Hostage" by Jane & The Boy included in the album "Turn It Up" in 2021, the gender is Dance/ Electronic and Pop, honeslly I say the song isn´t so electronic. I heard this song in reality, and they put the song in the climax and I said it is a good song, so I decided to add it to my playlist. I just have to listen to them for a few weeks because I finished seeing the reality one week before. 
Album  "Turn It Up"


The other song I listen to often in the month is "少女的祈禱" by Miriam Teung included in the album "Play It Loud, Kiss Me Soft" in 2000, the gender is Canto Pop. I love this song because is a song in Cantonese and you can feel the emotion in the song, who doesn´t want to be separated from the person you love. I think this is a slow song and you can play the song as BGM when you want to stay alone. 
Album "Play It Loud, Kiss Me Soft"


A "new" K-Pop I heart this last time is "Nxde" by (G)I-DLE included in the album "I Love-EP" in 2022, the gender is Alternative rock. The song is inspired by Marilyn Monroe and Banksy, talking about the materialization and excessive eroticization of women. I felt shocked when I learned this song is from a K-Pop group because we know the K-Pop is based on this idea and specifically the women group in K-Pop transmit the idea because they all are beautiful and perfect.
 
Album "I Love-Ep"


The cover I added to my playlist is "Jia Ren" by a reality "Sisters Who Make Waves S3" in the seventh issue in 2022 and the original song was public by Gui Bian in 2019. I saw the program because they find women over 30 years old and let them sing and dance. Usually, the women stars in China pass this year disappear from public view because there are so many women younger than you and they don´t pay attention to you. In this reality, they need to form groups have a competition between them, and delete some last person (usually 3-4 people).  
Jia Ren show in Sisters Who Make Waves

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A show I saw.

Test Pratice

Something you enjoying doing outdoor